• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan

Inez Hull

First Post
"We wish only to pass through and bear you no ill will. The air is foul and we must travel on and get above ground. If you forbid that to us then we will fight, for we must, but I for one would sooner keep my blade sheathed."

Miquiztli

First Post
The huge hermit crab's eye stalks scan the party.

You say that you only wish to leave this place? That you are peaceful? Well prove your good will with a gesture of giving.

The small crayfish perks up at this.

All this talk of food has made me hungry!

Inez Hull

First Post
"I am sorry but I only have travelling rations, which are not very appetising. Still, you are welcome to share my food if you will."
Hawkslayer slings off his pack and takes out the most edible parts of his food and proffers it to the crabs.

Raurth Snowfang

First Post
Liathan chuckles at the small crayfish's insistance for food..

"For you little one, I have some rations if you will make do with those... For the slightly larger crayfish I think Sylvia had a mule somewhere?"

He smiles to himself at his little joke...

Miquiztli

First Post
The hermit crab and crayfish accept the rations. The small crayfish digs hungerly into it's portion. The giant crab bows it's eye stalks to you.

Thank you for the tasty treat. You may leave this chamber in peace. Good luck to you on your journey.

Tanstaafl

First Post
Sylvia glares at Liathan, not amused by his sense of humor.

"Thank you for permiting us to pass." She inclines her head to the guardinans. "Would you be able to tell us the quickest way to leave this place?"

Remove ads