• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

High Level Underdark Adventure needed.

talmar

First Post
Does anyone have or know of any High Level ( 15+ ) DnD/d20 underdark adventures? Free or for Cost, doesn't matter. I really really need one.

I've recenlty expanded my family with a new baby and have absolutly no time to write up an adventure of this level on my own.

Thanks

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Sorry if this is blatantly obvious, but Wizards of the Coast published City of the Spider Queen earlier this year. Very high quality. It does start off at 10th level, but it goes up to level 18. So, if you're just needing the higher end stuff, you could pick up the plot somewhere in the middle and add your own background to it.

talmar

First Post
Yes, I know about City of the Spider Queen but I'm really looking for more of an adventure and not a long campaign. I have the campaign and all the plot hooks and such but I need some kind of underdark adventure to drop in as I don't have the time to write one up.

I am going to look at City of the Spider Queen though and see if there's anything I can pull from it.

Dax Doomslayer

Adventurer
City of the Spider Queen is one and Queen of Lies (11th level) by Monte Cook are the only two that immediately spring to mind. FYI - WOTC are coming out with their "Underdark" book this month also. Hope this helps.

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
I am working on one at the moment..

Setting is in the Underdark, can be used as an accessory or as an adventure. As an adventure the levels will be pretty high, close to Epic. Though be warned, this place is not going down easily so expect some members to drop.

Then again, since when is the Underdark for the faint harded and weak anyways ;)

Wikidogre

First Post
I can highly vouch for City of the Spiser queen...... had 6 players, all but 2 survived to the final battle with there original character.

Sir Whiskers

First Post
talmar said:
Yes, I know about City of the Spider Queen but I'm really looking for more of an adventure and not a long campaign. I have the campaign and all the plot hooks and such but I need some kind of underdark adventure to drop in as I don't have the time to write one up.

I am going to look at City of the Spider Queen though and see if there's anything I can pull from it.

Dungeon 92 - it has an adventure that can be used with COTSQ or stand-alone. It's designed for 11th level pc's and has a great combo: drow *and* mind flayers!

Dungeon 84 - there is an adventure for 15th level pc's involving the Demonweb - very deadly.

Dungeon 24 - if you don't mind converting from 2E, this one has the adventure "Thunder under Needlespire", which might also work.

Vault of Larin Karr - a mega-module/min-campaign for 4th-9th levels. It has a number of underdark encounter areas, including the vault. Most have little or nothing to do with drow and typical underdark stuff.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads