High level?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A note about systems: if we go with PFRPG, it eliminates the xp cost of crafting magic items. A +plus+ IMHO. I would vote for the lower end of your starting range: level 16.

Jemal

Adventurer
VV- I'd love to hear your views on what I said being wrong. Perhaps send me a PM if you'd be willing to share your opinions?
Also, thanks for the DM compliment.

Shay (et all) -
First off, I'd like to make it clear I'm not disregarding, discounting, or ignoring what any of you said. I did and do want to know what you guys think. I was merely expressing my own opinion on the points you brought up. I'm a natural debater, so I tend to voice my opinions.

Jemal

Adventurer
As far as the game goes, I'll be using 3.5, possibly some stuff from pathfinder assuming it can be included in a balanced way.
I have several ideas for level and balance.. Maybe even make players different levels based on character concepts/balance.

Jemal

Adventurer
So seems nobody has any preference to play one of the games I've run before..

Alright, I'm going to post a new thread as an actual recruitment and decision thread. Will post link here when it's made.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
here are some character ideas that can get mutated to the need, and upped a few levels
these are all character ideas I never got to play.....:

--Chaotic Good Human male wizard (transmuter) 9
Name: Bernidect Arturo du metsade

--Gerard Hampton, Neutral good Human Priest 8

there is another, but i cant find it now.

--w5/f2/sb prc 1
swiftblade prc

--from a game you had an interst in, Fifth Sepulcher
sorcerer 6/rogue 2/fighter 2/PRC: Eldrich Knight 2

"Archeologist"

Last edited:

Remove ads