• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hive got you under my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Yeah, I think that's the lead's name.

Anyways, talking about scifi, I saw a movie called Bicentennial Man during the weekend. Despite it having Robin Williams, I really loved the movie.
How could you not know Rowdy Roddy Piper? I love him and will watch any movie he's in.:p

bprpiper.jpg

You don't like Robin Williams? I didn't think it was his best role but it was a good movie.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Not a fan of his comedy or his acting or both?

Can't really say. Mostly both I think. There are many movies where he is in that I like, but would know of a much better replacement for the roles. And then there's even more movies he is in, that I just hate... But now that you mentioned it, those that I hate are mostly comedies...

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
There is however one role where he was spot on IMO, too bad it was his first film and couldn't keep up the good work :D

Ginnel

Explorer
One night stands are overated, in my humble opinion; therefore theres no point in being a jerk to get women for them, besides I've never been a jerk and got a one night stand, unless you mean having a one night stand is being a jerk ;)

I haven't had to compete for a womans attention in ages, mainly because I can't find one I'm that bothered about.
I'd like to find one that sparks my interest, who I have to work on and get to know, er least I think I do, my brain is lala crazy, maybe I'm just expecting to much and sparks don't fly and love at first sight/meeting doesn't exist, I want a girl where my interest/emotion for her increases instead of dropping off.

I've questioned myself over my sexuality and all that stuff, ages ago and I've also reasess it from time to time, but I know I'm still straight and keen on women ;)

There is however one role where he was spot on IMO, too bad it was his first film and couldn't keep up the good work :D
You liked popeye? I thought that was meh : p

I thought he was good in Mrs Doubtfire and Alaadin and good morning vietnam ;p

Also insomnia he was really good, very strange casting but it worked for him.

Last edited:

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Waaaaaaaah, I will miss you Aeson.:.-(:.-(:.-(
*waves hand* This is not the asexual partner you're looking for.

Sorry I couldn't resist. :p

I cut back and take breaks. I always come back. I think it's the fried chicken on the buffet. Just like mom used to make.

Most of my friends are on here. I need to find friends out here. People outside of my gaming groups. I need to find someone so I'll leave Goldmoon alone. One day soon I hope instead of rushing home after work to get online that I'll go out and do something. I know that's at 6am and my choices are limited.lol

Shabe

First Post
Good Morning Vietnam?

Ginnel said:
One night stands are overated, in my humble opinion; therefore theres no point in being a jerk to get women for them, besides I've never been a jerk and got a one night stand, unless you mean having a one night stand is being a jerk ;)

Can't see the point in one night stands when i'm sober, when I'm drunk and er needy they seem like the finest ideas in the world, besides just because you go back to theres or yours doesn't mean its going to be a one night stand, stranger things have happened.

I haven't had to compete for a womans attention in ages, mainly because I can't find one I'm that bothered about.
I'd like to find one that sparks my interest, who I have to work on and get to know, er least I think I do, my brain is lala crazy, maybe I'm just expecting to much and sparks don't fly and love at first sight/meeting doesn't exist, I want a girl where my interest/emotion for her increases instead of dropping off.

Why do you think i'm going out with a girl who has two boyfriends already?

Last edited:

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
*waves hand* This is not the asexual partner you're looking for.

Sorry I couldn't resist. :p

I know you are not. I just really like you.:)

I cut back and take breaks. I always come back. I think it's the fried chicken on the buffet. Just like mom used to make.

Most of my friends are on here. I need to find friends out here. People outside of my gaming groups. I need to find someone so I'll leave Goldmoon alone. One day soon I hope instead of rushing home after work to get online that I'll go out and do something. I know that's at 6am and my choices are limited.lol

Hehe, I do understand. You guys are really my only friends that I feel I can really share stuff with right now. I do have friends offline, but I do not get to see them much because we are all off at different colleges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads