• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Arwink, need to talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skade

Explorer
Priest...huh? Could you start that over and slowly? So the country girl who wanted you to have a makeover did not commit to you because of the movie Ghost, but she gave you a hickey?

This had some build up right? Or was Ghost new to the equation?

Priest

First Post
Argh I had that thought.....

Hello EK

My musings of the last post are established by a girl who having persued for the last few weeks I have very nearly gotten to say we are "going out" she will say I love you and we are on a kiss hug sensual look hello but we are not DATING

I have not had a girl for 2 yrs. so this is a little out of my area of expertise (we are quite close) and getting closer every day but she has never had someone who wanted to love her for herself and that is my first track with anyone I meet is like some one for who they are her ditto was said to my "I love you" statement but not said about the I love you but more about the movie ghost My first thought parrelleled yours but was the word Ditto ever used in the context of the movie....

Priest

First Post
Yeah My country girl is a complex creature right out of a Revenge of the Nerds nightmare were the nerd gets a cute girl that he is absolutely comfounded by.

She will not say we are together, we are on a intimate kiss hello, and yeah I have bites....ah Its to confusing to explain the simple of it is that she said I love you tonight, but later attempted to use a scene from the movie Ghost to show affection in a way I can not fathom...and we are not dating

Skade

Explorer
The ley to the movie was the word "ditto". Demi Moore would tell Patrick Swayze that she loved him, and he would answer "ditto". In the end it was his ability to finally say it, after saying ditto so she would know it was him, was what allowed them both to have peace.

Priest

First Post
Well EK what was the significance of the word Ditto I have no access to that movie

Thanks Skade

So now whats that mean to me (shakes head)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads