• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Arwink, need to talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priest

First Post
Anyway sorry about the personal stuff

What does everyone think about the idea of Game World Inertia ( for instance a Country goes to War refugees flee to another kingdom, and a micro interacial trouble happens in an area near the PC's because half orcs, and orcs are fleeing into elven populaces to get away from the human mountain warriors

Priest

First Post
(The above question was for an article I am thinking about for the War Issue of ES)

Simple questions such as what effects does war have on economics? On racial presure? In Political spheres around the locale?

How does War in one region effect PC's in an opposing region

and other things

Such as Underground wars the Watchmen of the Lighted Lands when war boils from the ground ( in reference to Underdark like settings)

Eternalknight

First Post
Priest said:
(The above question was for an article I am thinking about for the War Issue of ES)

Simple questions such as what effects does war have on economics? On racial presure? In Political spheres around the locale?

How does War in one region effect PC's in an opposing region

and other things

Such as Underground wars the Watchmen of the Lighted Lands when war boils from the ground ( in reference to Underdark like settings)

I personally would put that thought on hold... we are not sure if issue 4 is going to be War or not (considering the current climate).

Skade

Explorer
......I really need to pay more attention, as I did not even know 3 and 4 were planned yet, at all.......

reading EK

Eternalknight

First Post
Skade said:
......I really need to pay more attention, as I did not even know 3 and 4 were planned yet, at all.......

reading EK

Issue 3 is 'Nature's Friends'. We had issue 4 planned as war, but maybe not now. And just to really rub it in, we have up to issue 5 planned ;) Just not announced.

Priest

First Post
Yeah I can see your thoughts on that thought its merely a passing thought of mine and only one that I am thinking about to get my mind off the other topic

Though I do need to stress that having a Issue on War is not going to hurt the mag or its following since we would not be hitting modern day issues or current affairs simply bringing to light new rules and ideas for olden day type war (what it costs to outfit an army, how long it may take dependent upon the ability of the supply and demand for instance it is said that the isle of cypress outfitted one army in 45 days with 2000 sword helmet, pike and shield for 2000 thousand men.) and some such

Do you have an idea for an Issue four (or are you going to push forward issue 5 and begin thinking up a new issue 5 topic (personally Urban Settings would be a good one following on the heals of Dragon with their own urban issues of late, Or one could imagine an issue for Church and State With rules on the Aristocrat, and a Priest NPC Class dealing with how Church and State deal with one another, for instance how Orders of Paladins deal with Governmental armies and such.

Eternalknight

First Post
Not sure as yet. It was just thrown up in conversation the other day. It could still be 6 months before we even get to issue 4.

Priest

First Post
Also we never did talk about it but We could have a Celestial Hosts Issue, and a Adverse Minnions of Hell issue We also could have our own Half Race issue such as Racial templates for the Core Races such as the Dwarf, Gnome, Halfling, with MM additions like Minotaur, Centaur, Gnoll, and other similar able to be half races

Half Yuan Ti :)

Eternalknight

First Post
Priest said:
Also we never did talk about it but We could have a Celestial Hosts Issue, and a Adverse Minnions of Hell issue We also could have our own Half Race issue such as Racial templates for the Core Races such as the Dwarf, Gnome, Halfling, with MM additions like Minotaur, Centaur, Gnoll, and other similar able to be half races

Half Yuan Ti :)

Right now we are just focusing on issue 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads