• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Arwink, need to talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priest

First Post
I know

and speaking of which as for more written material for the Treasure Cache do you want more of the same type of stuff or whah???

Priest

First Post
I think I am persuing her ( those bites sure do hurt)

but seriously I like the feal of Yuan Ti they are hands down one of my favorites evil or otherwise. And putting one of them at the head of a coven of Illithids in an Illithids custom fit super sexxy skull bearing outfit really scares the players especially when she is in charge and they are the Thralls :)

Priest

First Post
Herm,

Last I checked they were but that was a few months back... are you thinking because of the product identity of the name I doubt they have any since I am sure of the fact that Yuan-Ti are creatures from mythology though which mythos I havent a clue

Skade

Explorer
I did not know they were mythological. At least not with that name. Chinese?

I'm sure it's not a problem then, I was just worried because of the removal of illithid and drow.

Eternalknight

First Post
Priest said:
Herm,

Last I checked they were but that was a few months back... are you thinking because of the product identity of the name I doubt they have any since I am sure of the fact that Yuan-Ti are creatures from mythology though which mythos I havent a clue

Will have to check. They did revise the SRD a month ago or so.

Priest

First Post
Yeah its not there,

It is however a indoeuropean myth about snake folk or humans that were fused by a sorcerer with the blood of a serpent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads