• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Arwink, need to talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skade

Explorer
*shakes head sadly*

I thought you might want to look into that. Sorry though. What sucks is that they can be used for so many things, including my quest to bring real chtulloid horror to my current campaign.... (gotta do it at least once with every new group!)

Eternalknight

First Post
I have a feeling you are thinking of the naga. No where in my (extensive) library of mythology books says anything about yuan-ti, though in Southeast Asia the naga exist.

Priest

First Post
Nah naga are river guardians which are or were believed in in the indus valley and in the surrounding regions (as with the roc) the Yuan Ti at least in part are from Rus and Slavic mythology and they are not by that name.....

Eternalknight

First Post
Priest said:
Nah naga are river guardians which are or were believed in in the indus valley and in the surrounding regions (as with the roc) the Yuan Ti at least in part are from Rus and Slavic mythology and they are not by that name.....

If they aren't actually called Yuan Ti in mythology, there is your reason as to why they are not in the SRD.

Skade

Explorer
Well, I'm headed off. I'm going to play Neverwinter Nights for the first time!

Any suggestions? Necessary patches?

Eternalknight

First Post
Skade said:
Well, I'm headed off. I'm going to play Neverwinter Nights for the first time!

Any suggestions? Necessary patches?

Run the update before you play. Make sure you go through the tuorial. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads