• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Arwink, need to talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priest

First Post
Not to mention a few mentions of a Chinese Yuan Ti as well or a in its orriginal form Hvang-Ti though it is not totatly a match it has some noteworthy ideas behind the Snakeblooded race we see in the MM

As to why they are not in the SRD you are correct thought I still suspect some creative jumbling on that one to get it out of the books.

Skade

Explorer
A druid might be interesting. Sad that I am only now getting this game. I think I'll start off as a fighter, since they are usually easy, and learn the game a bit. Then I'll play around with everything else.

Currently installing. One of the joys of two screens :D

Priest

First Post
I am off to I think I an experimenting with an idea for my dungeon that my fine feathered friends just so happen to be marching through at this moment and though I will be on for a bit I am done being a loafer

Priest

First Post
Have fun Skade,

I am prolly gonna just meander over to Starcraft or some such instead of writing up my ideas but thats ok...

EK here is another thought,

An Article that details some new traps and ways to teach old traps new tricks

Such as a teleporting pit trap, a magical sensory security system (instead of the much more obvious pressure plates)

Skade

Explorer
Argh.

I SHOULD be designing tomorrows massive swashbuckling adventure. Its a rescue attempt for one of the PCs brothers. It will take place at the site of his public execution. The brother is charged with a crime he did not commit, specifically with the intention of drawing the PCs out into the open.

So, they are going right in blasting, swinging, and tumbling their way in. They have managed to get the city's most powerful crime syndicate to arrange a riot, and they will have snipers in place to provide fire cover.

Its gonna get really messy. :D

Eternalknight

First Post
Another character idea: Wizard/Druid.

Then count your party members!:

PC
Henchman
Familiar
Animal Companion
SUmmoned creature

:D

Status