• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Arwink, need to talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomling

First Post
Hi hi to the Hi-hive!

I'm just about to start writing my character's story for the Borderlands campaign... just saying hello. Between games I should be around for a little while tonight! How's everybody?

Carnifex

First Post
*waves to Randomling*

Well, I'm feeling a little better today. I was suffering from a lack of inspiration on part of my project for Horade but then managed to work round the stumbling block and get some more enthusiasm up for writing it again :)

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Well, curiously, I'm fine! As Well You Know...:D

Looking forward to reading Thana's report! I've posted up two installments so far, just heading back for the third in a minute. Please feel free to offer a somewhat less biased view of events, as I'm sure you'll notice I've failed to mention the moment when Galak nearly cast a wall of fire in a methane filled tunnel...on the basis that it wasn't incendiary. That was the moment when I did my summon monster V instead.

8XXX{0}====>

First Post
Daylight savings is messing with my head, and I have a bunch of homework to do. I took the SATs yesterday, but other than that I'm cool...

randomling

First Post
I think I'm going to write Thana's without looking at yours, Matt. More interesting that way if we turn out to have different viewpoints!

How did your SATs go Sword?

randomling

First Post
I'll pass that on, thanks!

Trying to decide where to begin on the story hour. The problem with being a writer (even if that's just pretension on my part) is that if you're intending to put something up somewhere, you have this strong desire for it to be good writing.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
randomling said:
I think I'm going to write Thana's without looking at yours, Matt. More interesting that way if we turn out to have different viewpoints!

Cool. I look forward to it!

Have you done your Outwar thing yet, nudge nudge? :cool:

8XXX{0}====>

First Post
How did your SATs go Sword? [/B]
They went well. At least, the test itself did. Getting to the testing center, which was at some highschool that isnt the one i go to, sucked.

It is at the corner of a really heavy intersection, that has two sets of stoplights: one at the actual intersection of four roads, and one on the road that has the schools ONLY entrance and exit. This creates a sort of holding area in the 50 feet of road between the lights.

The way i came, I had to turn left into that area. But since turning left came last in the precidence of "which road the light lets through first", you couldnt turn left because the holding area was already full of cars from the other roads. And since about 1000 kids took the test, the lines were LONG.

I waited in mine for about 10 minutes, until i realized that the only reason the line was moving was because people were getting out of it, not because they were getting any closer to the school. So i ended up getting out of line, turning into some residential streets a mile away, and threading back. This jogger told me to park and take the bike path that cut through strait to the school, but forgot to mention that it was about 1/2 a mile long. So i got to the school late, but it was OK, because all the people who were there earlier couldnt find the rooms they were supposed to go to. I got to the test about two minutes late, but, then again, so did everyone else.

Afterwards, I went to my FLGS and spent the gift cert i got for my birthday. That was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads