• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Arwink, need to talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

8XXX{0}====>

First Post
A Reaper Mini (Cardolan, Ranger), the Scarred Lands CS: Ghelspiad, and Piratecat's "Of Sound Mind", which ROCKS. WIthin the past week, using my allowance and the various gift cards i got, I've doubled the number of DND books i own...

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Just start, and don't worry about it. :D

I would guess that Thana would start something like this by wondering out loud what she's got herself into, maybe?

randomling

First Post
You could be right. I thought about that.

Hmmmmm, still thinking. See, I have a West Wing fanfic I'm writing too. So I'm in "trying to write something half decent" mode... I can't just run it off, I'm too self critical.

Sigh.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
randomling said:
You could be right. I thought about that.

Hmmmmm, still thinking. See, I have a West Wing fanfic I'm writing too. So I'm in "trying to write something half decent" mode... I can't just run it off, I'm too self critical.

Sigh.

Hmmm...let's see...ah, got it!

THINK OF THE XP BONUS! :D It always works for me.

All I can really say is don't worry, it's only us. Most people don't bother to write a SH at all, so anyone that does attracts a certain amount of attention, but that's good! Attention means people exposed to your work :)

Who knows, maybe writing this SH will help make Thana a more involved and concrete character in your mind. I know Galak has become more real through writing, his goals and desires becoming more clear each time I update his story. :)

BTW, I have a 16HD planetar to stat up, anyone got any bright ideas about what feat it could take? :D Planar Ally, doncha just love it!?

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Grim said:
Wow... its been a while since i've posted...

I'm Grim, the Hivemind's only Lurker.

Hey Grim. I bet you are more likely to be the Hiveminds only 'lurker that actually posts once in a while'!

BTW, I'm going to call Angcuru out to Nutkinland when it reopens. Should anyone care to join in the fun, feel free. :D But don't spread this around, 'kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads