• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Arwink, need to talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skade

Explorer
Good morning Maldur! Which, oddly enough its technically morning here too, I suppose. 9 after midnight.

Maldur

First Post
Skade said:
Good morning Maldur! Which, oddly enough its technically morning here too, I suppose. 9 after midnight.

For me its only 7:15 and I just arrived at work.

Horacio asked if we could finish the article (or mega steam article as he called it) Before May 1st.

I said Yes, I was right, right?:D

Ill probably finish the bulk of the clockworks today or tomorrow. So I think Im fine.

Last edited:

8XXX{0}====>

First Post
Just finished and English paper. Night Night hive. I get to wake up at... 5ish tommorrow and swim. Yay... thats in 6 hours and 45 minutes! I'm going to need a LOT of starbucks tommorrow...

Skade

Explorer
May 1st? Wow, this is not going to be a monthly magazine I see. I thought we only had this week! I guess thats good, means we can really make this thing sing.

Maldur

First Post
Skade said:
May 1st? Wow, this is not going to be a monthly magazine I see. I thought we only had this week! I guess thats good, means we can really make this thing sing.

I thought the deadline was earlier as well. Strange. Well the sooner finished, the sooner we can kick back and take in some sun......:)

How was your Houston trip?

Skade

Explorer
Maldur said:
How was your Houston trip?

May wanna read previous page, or so :D Other than that stuff, it was fun.

Right now I am posting between packing though. I am moving out in the next few days.

Maldur

First Post
Skade said:

Right now I am posting between packing though. I am moving out in the next few days.

You got a new place then? Or are you moving back to Houston?

Steve Jung

Explorer
Skade said:

Are you staying in the same area?

Skade

Explorer
That is one compex question :) I am moving to my grandparents house for the time being. This is in part because my grandmothers vision, and health are failing and I would like to help a bit. Its also because the cousin I live with has really crossed the line. I have chosen to leave, rather than commit a felony. :cool:

I don't know how long I will stay though, I really have had no luck here in Corpus, so I may move to Houston, or San Antonio--wherever I find a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads