• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] This is the silliest thread. Evar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnDfind

First Post
I'll check it out in a second...just finishing up today's 12 o'clock news :D

Should be up on my site in a few minutes.

Maldur

First Post
UnDfind said:
I'll check it out in a second...just finishing up today's 12 o'clock news :D

Should be up on my site in a few minutes.

nice Im interested how the apocalyps is going.

UnDfind

First Post
Glad you like it :)

The article looks pretty good. I realized that I need to add some creation lines to the sample automatons though. I'll add those in and e-mail 'em to you tomorrow probably.

Like the clockworks section. I'm going to sit down and read the whole thing at work tomorrow, so I'll have a more critical analysis of the whole thing then :)

So, what have you been up to, Maldur?

Priest

First Post
Congrats back UnDfind

As of this moment I am still holding my breath over the whirlwind of a relationship we are having...but love is love or so they say

UnDfind

First Post
Priest said:
Congrats back UnDfind

As of this moment I am still holding my breath over the whirlwind of a relationship we are having...but love is love or so they say

Well I wish you both the best of luck :)

Oh, and since you're back now, I get to pimp my 12 O'clock news! Go to my website (in the sig) and hit the 12 O'Clock news link under Features. It's my new daily ritual and I'm trying to get as many people as possible to tell me how not funny I am :D

Maldur

First Post
UnDfind said:
Glad you like it :)

The article looks pretty good. I realized that I need to add some creation lines to the sample automatons though. I'll add those in and e-mail 'em to you tomorrow probably.

Like the clockworks section. I'm going to sit down and read the whole thing at work tomorrow, so I'll have a more critical analysis of the whole thing then :)

So, what have you been up to, Maldur?

Good I have some comments I got from carnifex that still need incorporating, and well get feedback from EK in the near future:)

Maldur

First Post
Im at work , but its really slow today :(

Saterday I ran my game and it was a good session, I think this campaign is falling into place :)

Sunday was a really boring day. I have them sometimes. I had nothing to do, and I didn't want to start anything.

I am trying to do some Xiatha today if I get inspired :)

Tomorrow is a god day :) Im getting a smart Roadster for a day So Ill go racing down the autobahn tomorrow :D

Morbidity

First Post
Priest said:
Hello hive

Long time no type

I am still alive, and even worse I am engaged...I have little time for gaming anymore, and even less time online, but here I am looking in on my community away from RL

So how does it go

Why do I have this uncomfortable feeling of deja vu?

Congrats Priest, now if you don't mind I'm going to frantically dash after Maldur in search of safety from the marital epidemic which suddenly seems to have struck the Hive. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads