[HMP] MonkeyGod Presents returns to RPGnow/DTRPG

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
For various reasons the entire MonkeyGod catalog of products had been unavailable at RPGnow/DTRPG since the beginning of this year.

Not anymore!

All of the MonkeyGod products we were distributing are now back on sale at RPGnow/DTRPG, including such critically-acclaimed titles such as From Stone to Steel and Frost & Fur, and adventures like The Hero Snare (learn to fear kobolds), Hellstone Deep (venture to the lowest layers of hell) and ENnie-nominated Song of Storms.

And to celebrate, from July 4-7, the entire MonkeyGod Presents line is on sale at 50% off!

Enjoy.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Both Frost & Fur and Stone to Steel are excellent, and have taken up residence on my Worldbuilding CD. Glad to see them back. :)

I also recommend All the King's Men, a fun little mystery, and a good romp.

The Auld Grump

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Oh, and I highly recommend both Frost & Fur and Tsar Rising to anyone running an cold weather-based campaign. Black Ice Well is pretty good too.

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Hmm, those still look like they have the d20 logo on them. Highmoon Media better start correcting that... soon.
Before the end of the year we should have the great majority, if not all, of the products compliant, so no worries there.

See this as a last chance to get these books in their original d20 format. :)

GeorgeFields

Explorer
I've already got the dead tree version of Frost & Fur.
Good stuff.

I'll probably get the pdf for computer convenience when I get Stone to Steel.

thundershot

Adventurer
I have Tsar Rising and Dancing Hut in book form... Did the third part of that ever come out in any form? I always wanted to finish it...

Chris

GeorgeFields

Explorer
I went ahead and grabbed Stone to Steel. I gave it an initial page through. Wow, looks AWESOME. I'm glad I got it.

I've marked Frost & Fur and Hellstone Deep on my wish list until more RPG funds become available in a few weeks:

talien

Community Supporter
Howdy,

I only wrote two adventures: Tsar Rising and The Dancing Hut. Frost & Fur can be seen as a extension of those two scenarios, filling in the blanks with every piece of Russian folklore I could get my greedy mitts on.

I'm working on some 4th edition stuff that never saw the light of day under 3rd edition, but as of right now it's not Russian related. The last Russian-related d20 material I contributed was to Privateer Press' World Guide (back then, it was actually possible to be pigeonholed as "the Russian D20 guy" if you can believe that).

My how times have changed. Thanks for the compliments on all the adventures, I'm glad you're enjoying them!

Remove ads