• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Holiday Expected Delays - Status Update

renau1g

First Post
So rather than each person posting a thread about their availability during the holidays I thought I'd just throw this up and let everyone post if they aren't available for certain days.

Just an FYI, I'll be off in about a half hour or so for the holidays and at home watching the boys. I'll certainly be less post-y at that point and will not be around after noon or so EST tomorrow (the 24th) until likely Monday the 28th (also slow posting that week, still watching the boys, daycare's closed). Resuming normal posting rates on Monday Jan. 4th.

If I'm holding up any games feel free to NPC me. Enjoy the holidays everyone!

Rhun

First Post
I will be around as I feel like it! How's that sound? LOL.

Though I'd say don't expect anything from me on New Year's Eve, and probably not until late on New Year's Day! :devil:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Daycare is closed this week in my town as well -- so I am watching two small children. Definitely a different type of challenge -- and I feel your frayed nerves!

BTW, are you going to continue on with Dori in ATG? I happened to notice that you dropped out of some other 3.5 games... ;)

Remove ads