• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Hollow Earth Expedition) Reign of the Radar Men

Bretbo

First Post
Xer0 said:
What should I bring?

Yourself...well, maybe also some dice. Notepad and writing impliment might be a good idea. I'll add you to the list.

Rodrigo Istalindir said:
BTW, Bretbo, I've got a copy of the book and a set of Ubiquity dice you can borrow for the game.

Thanks Rodrigo! Haven't tried the Ubiquity Dice, so I'll probably not use them; but maybe an "experienced" player could give them a go.

madwabbit

First Post
Bretbo said:
Yourself...well, maybe also some dice. Notepad and writing impliment might be a good idea. I'll add you to the list.

Thanks Rodrigo! Haven't tried the Ubiquity Dice, so I'll probably not use them; but maybe an "experienced" player could give them a go.

I have four tubes of the dice that I use for my HEX demos that you can use, and a GM's screen (unless you've already purchased one). You can, of course, play HEX without the U-dice, but it really does make things a lot easier, quicker, and better for the players -- trust me!

--tom

Faelinn

First Post
I would like to join this game. I'm new to the boards, but have been gaming with The_Universe since January. Never used Hollow Earth, but it looks like fun.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
EDIT: I'm a dumb dumb. Nevermind. This game sounds fun but I'll be running mine at the same time.

Last edited:

NestorDRod

First Post
Yo, B-Man. Put my name on one of the alternate slots, just in case. If nothing else, I'll sit in the sidelines and watch your magic at work. ;)

Xath

Moder-gator
:/ Because we can't make it to NC, Archon and I are going to play in Rel's Kobolds Ate My Baby Game. Thanks.

Remove ads