• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hollow Earth Expedition] The Disappearance of the Maria Solace- Thursday, 8p-12a.

On February 29, 1936, the Maria Solace set out from Puerto Rico on a trip to Brazil. It never arrived.

No one really knows what happened to the passengers or crew of that ill-fated trip. It is known that a freak storm drove them north not long after passing the island's western coast, and it has been posited that strong pirate activity in the area might well have been to blame, but no one really knows for sure.

Except, of course, for the survivors. They didn't make it to Brazil, but they made it somewhere, and the trials of their disappearance were only beginning.

Storms, pirates, horrible betrayals, terrible choices, and terrific adventures await. Are you willing to take up the challenge?

Slot 1: Quartermoon
Slot 2: Rodrigo
Slot 3: GlassJaw
Slot 4: Ghettognome
Slot 5: SamKaucher
Slot 6: Romp

Alternates
Slot 7: Open
Slot 8: Open

This is a stand-alone game, but there is a sequel. If I get sufficient interest I'll schedule a second game for Friday afternoon.

New players to the system are encouraged. Pregen characters and a rules quick-reference will be available for those who need them.

Last edited:

Quartermoon

First Post
This looks cool...can you put me in tentatively? It works for my schedule now, and hopefully that won't change. (Waiting for a certain someone else to work out his schedule).

Quartermoon said:
This looks cool...can you put me in tentatively? It works for my schedule now, and hopefully that won't change. (Waiting for a certain someone else to work out his schedule).

Sure, just let me know if you need to drop.

Seonaid said:
You can put me in . . . but I don't know anything about Hollow Earth.
The basic engine is simple. Roll dice and count successes. Somewhat like Shadowrun or White Wolf's system. Any die will do, because even numbers are successes. I'll have a reference sheet at the game.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads