• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Holy Cow! It finally shipped!

Ebon Shar

Explorer
My Pathfinder Core Book finally shipped from Borders. I only had to wait 3 months! I hope the second printing will incorporate all the errata updates.

Let's play!

TheAuldGrump

First Post
My second copy has shipped from Amazon. :)

It would have been my first copy, but I lucked out in a major way after Amazon misshipped my original order.

I was in Borders with a 40% off coupon, $10 in Border Bucks waiting in my account, and there it was - a single copy sitting all alone on the shelf. :D And since it happened before Amazon lost my order I wasn't even all that upset with them - I was a happy grump.

The Auld Grump, and in all fairness - Amazon was quite good about it, they had shipped to my old address, realized it, discovered that they had sold out, and gave me a refund the same day.

TroyXavier

First Post
Yeah my friend who purchased it for my birthday (back in October) just got a message from Amazon that it's shipped so I should see it this week sometime.

Khairn

First Post
Congrats Ebon! I think you'll like it. I'm still waiting for my FLGS to get a new copy. I know it costs more, but I have to support them whenever I can. Besides, for $10 the pdf was a steal!

Say hi to the gang for me!

Ebon Shar

Explorer
Congrats Ebon! I think you'll like it. I'm still waiting for my FLGS to get a new copy. I know it costs more, but I have to support them whenever I can. Besides, for $10 the pdf was a steal!

Say hi to the gang for me!

D'oh! Why didn't I think about buying the PDF? In any event, it's kind of sad that our little group decided to switch to Pathfinder after you had to move away, Khairn, but we play in your honor. I hope things with you and your new group are going well.

Erekose

Eternal Champion

Ambrus

Explorer
Lucky you.

Seems they've sent a second expedition team (the first died of scurvy or so say the natives) into the deepest darkest jungles of Peru to chop down the tree desperately needed for the printing of my player's long awaited Pathfinder Core Rulebook. Assuming enough men survive the expedition to drag the tree back to the pulp mill then, according to Amazon's latest prognostication, she may in fact receive the much fabled book sometime in the new year. Meh. :erm:

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Lucky you.

Seems they've sent a second expedition team (the first died of scurvy or so say the natives) into the deepest darkest jungles of Peru to chop down the tree desperately needed for the printing of my player's long awaited Pathfinder Core Rulebook. Assuming enough men survive the expedition to drag the tree back to the pulp mill then, according to Amazon's latest prognostication, she may in fact receive the much fabled book sometime in the new year. Meh. :erm:
Ambrus, if it helps, Chapters-Indigo online claims to have the core rulebook in stock (none of the downtown stors has it, though). Speaking of, do you know if any of the FLGS around, like Valet d'Coeur have it? And where in town are you?

Ebon Shar

Explorer
Perhaps I spoke too soon. The book hasn't even been picked up by FedEx yet. The process is still in the "initiated" phase. Hopefully, the process has not been updated on the FedEx website and the book is on the way. If not...more waiting.

Remove ads