• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Holy Crap, That's a Lot of Magic Items

Hawk Diesel

Adventurer
DM Magic said:
Small error I noticed: on page 73, an amulet is described as a ring in the description:

Amulet of Sleeplessness
Ring, rare (requires attunement)
While you wear this ring, you don't need to
sleep, although you still need to rest to gain the
benefits of a long rest.

It originally belonged to a giant. Even though it's a ring, you have to wear it around your neck like an amulet.

Hussar

Legend
(I posted this before on a previous thread you had, but it seemed like you weren’t frequently on that thread, so I’m posting here just in case).

Hello Jester, I would like to use your magic items and put them on DNDBeyond because it’s a site that has a search engine that’s really useful for the amount of magic items you converted. I will still credit you for the hard work you went through of course, because Im no stealer. I hope that you read this comment soon, and that
I love the things that you did
Thumbs Up

It would probably be a lot easier for you to PM [MENTION=1210]the Jester[/MENTION] or check out his information page and contact him that way: http://www.enworld.org/forum/member.php?1210-the-Jester

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
Wow, I'm impressed.

It would be a maddening amount of work just to create the tables, and you have done so much more.

THANK YOU!

Askaval30

Explorer
ok... this table is utterly wonderful!

but I am now curious, what system of crits do you use? I keep seeing all these references to severity...

Scrumble Plays

First Post
Yeah, sadly I can't contact him since I made an account just to find out if he would allow me, and I had to make 5 posts, so I went and made rando ones. Next thing you know, my Jonsboy account gets banned. Welp, time to try again!

Scrumble Plays

First Post
UPDATE: I'm contacting the admin of the site and I'll see if it actually is a ban, (it probably is), and I will try my best to make no rando posts like the one I'm making right now!

Remove ads