HOMEBREW (DBZ, Grafts, etc.)

Mr.Satan

First Post
What would the various DBZ races look like all stat'ed up? I'm aware it's been done according to other rule sets already, but a Krustified variation of the entire concept would be far more interesting to myself and my fellow (and female) gamers.

We're primarily interested in a base Saiyan race, the base Namek race, and whatever Freiza is. The androids can be covered easily enough with D20 Future and the v5 CRD.

We're also interested in seeing templates for Oozaru, Golden Oozaru, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, and Super Saiyan 4. All 3.5 of course, since none of us is willing to use (or likes) 4E.

We're also very interested in Superior Half-golems (in a vein similar to the Superior Half-dragon), clockwork grafts (orichalcum, neutronium, etc.), a half-inevitable template, and a half-hydra template.

If Krusty or anyone else would be interested in stat'ing such things up, or are feeling particularly creative this could be a fun project for everyone. If anyone has any homebrew they'd like to add to this thread, it'd also be very much appreciated. :D

Howdy Mr Satan! :)

Mr.Satan said:
What would the various DBZ races look like all stat'ed up? I'm aware it's been done according to other rule sets already, but a Krustified variation of the entire concept would be far more interesting to myself and my fellow (and female) gamers.

We're primarily interested in a base Saiyan race, the base Namek race, and whatever Freiza is. The androids can be covered easily enough with D20 Future and the v5 CRD.

We're also interested in seeing templates for Oozaru, Golden Oozaru, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, and Super Saiyan 4.

I never saw much of GT but the easiest way to do this may well be to start with the most powerful showings in the series, then work backwards from it.

So if SSJ4 was equal to a Greater God (and thats just an example, not an assessment) then SSJ3 would be Intermediate, SSJ2 Lesser etc.

All 3.5 of course, since none of us is willing to use (or likes) 4E.

Lol, Satan you devil you. :devil:

We're also very interested in Superior Half-golems (in a vein similar to the Superior Half-dragon), clockwork grafts (orichalcum, neutronium, etc.), a half-inevitable template, and a half-hydra template.

Half Hydra template sounds cool...I may have to borrow that idea at some stage in the future.

Half-Inevitables would be cyborgs. The trick here is woriking out the base level. Very easy to upsacel from that based on Progress Levels/Tech Levels.

If Krusty or anyone else would be interested in stat'ing such things up, or are feeling particularly creative this could be a fun project for everyone. If anyone has any homebrew they'd like to add to this thread, it'd also be very much appreciated. :D

I wouldn't want to spoil the atmosphere here by statting anything up using 4th Edition. ;)

Mr.Satan

First Post
Yes...This one, definitely divine. I find it to be very useful, and very creepy. It seems to add to the mysterious nature of some deities. At least I think it does.

Whispersoul (Su)
Prerequisites: Move Silently 40 Ranks, Sonic Immunity.
Benefit: You can perform any action silently, as if affected by a personal silence spell. This functions continuously and selectively, never hindering you, should you desire to create or hear/sense sound. Furthermore, it extends to the immediate effects of your actions as well. (i.e. If you use fireball, your opponents don't sizzle. They just scream.) Finally, this also extends to attacks and effects upon yourself. (i.e. If your opponent uses fireball, you don't sizzle either, however, anyone else caught in the fireball's radius will.)

Last edited:

Remove ads