• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E HOMEBREW - My first subclass attempt "Warlock Otherworldy Patron The Rilmani"

ClaytonCross

Kinder reader Inflection wanted
It was suggested that I make this by my GM as a result of a conversation about about spell options and warlock taxes. I love the warlock class design but I feel like it gets in its own way a lot.
I made this and he reviewed and like it but since it was his suggestion I feel it was made in a bubble, so I wanted to get some out side criticism and suggestions. This is my first attempt so I don't expect positive feed back. I am in fact here for for constructive criticism. In order for criticism to be constructive I am requesting two things. #1 Be clear and specific on your criticism. What do you you not like and why do you not like it? #2 I would like an honest attempt by anyone pointing to a problem to construct a solution. This helps both in getting suggested fixes but also clarifies the problem by seeing what is removed in your answer. I know not everyone reading is going to do that but its helpful. I am not expecting a lot of reviews because I know homebrew is largely avoided but I do appreciate what I get. I suspect I will not fix problems in a one and done manner however, I might cobble together a couple of different replies with my original intent.

At any rate Here it is. (I put a link in case the image is not clear. I could not figure out how to put the PDF inline. I hope this is sufficient)

Update 0.6 09-03-20202

Last edited:

Remove ads