• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Homebrew Pathfinder (3.75) Game in Bloomington/Normal, IL Looking for 1-2 new players

RavingRutabaga

First Post
Greetings everyone,

Starting next year, I am going to be running a 3.75 Pathfinder Homebrew Campaign in Normal, Illinois. We will meet monthly, and all game sessions will likely fall on Saturdays (still to be determined). Again depending on people's schedules I would like the game to run for at least 6-8 hours if we were to only meet once a month.

Ideally, I am looking for experienced 3rd edition players in the Bloomington/Normal area, preferably college graduate age (24+), as all players I currently have are in their mid 20s to early 30s. I have two players currently, and am looking for around two-three more.

As for the campaign itself, it will take place in a heroic, pillars of light setting where most of the world is a terrifying place aside from several city-states/nations. To enhance the overall experience of the game, especially between games, all PCs will create an account (completely free) on the game's forum/website where PC backstories/stats will be listed, recaps of past sessions, and general campaign guidelines/information.

I have been on both sides of the table for about 10 years, and strive to create memorable (and fun) games. If you're at all interested and are easy going, have a good sense of humor, shower regularly, enjoy story driven campaigns, and believe you could commit to at least once a month meeting then please respond directly in this thread.

Cheers,

~Bryan

Last edited:

I sent you a PM and then reread this thread and saw you wanted direct posts...sorry.

I am interested in your homebrew game. I currently live in Crest Hill but wouldn't mind traveling to the bloomington/normal area(its only like an hour on I-55). I am a recent(July) college graduate and 25 years old. I've been playing pathfinder for about a year and trying to GM it but with limited(okay no) success.

I've been playing RPG's off and on for the last 6-10 years and have played: D&D 3.5, Arduin(I'd be surprised if you've heard of it), Final Fantasy RPG, and several homebrew systems. I tend to get more into Battle then RP but I'm looking for the right group that will allow/force me to change that.

If you think this will work let me know either via PM or email(finalfantasyfan12632@gmail.com).

RavingRutabaga

First Post
Hello, thanks for your interest, Crest Hill. Sounds like you have had a lot of experience. My only concern is the drive, but if it isn't a problem for you than it isn't a problem for me.

I will send you a PM with more information.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads