• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Homebrew site back up!

Blacksway

Rock Monkey
For the last few weeks a small part of the creature catalog has been missing from our lives. That's right, the Homebrew Site, the location for all your homemade creature creations.

Since it became part of the Creature Catalog at the end of July we saw a phenomenal increase in the number of monsters submitted, something that was a joy to see. However at the beginning of September the hosts for this site went bust, disappeared off the face of the planet, along with my data!

Now I have new hosts, and I managed to recover some (but I suspect not the majority) of the creatures submitted from Google's cache facility. The site is back up!

If you go, and see your monster you previously submitted is not there then feel free to email me it in any format and I will put it up as soon as I can (all credit to you of course).

http://www.blacksway.net/cc

blacksway@blueyonder.co.uk

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads