Homebrewed Warforged for 5th Edition

I checked out your race and I don't really have a comment on it. I don't think it's for 5e and I only have experience with 3.5 and 5, so I can't comment on it, since it's got incongruencies with mine.

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Oh, I get you now. You though it was not for 5E, sorry. It IS for 5E, it is just we have drawbacks in our games if that threw you.

Each race still has some negative aspects - the flaws are on another page on the site. Might make more sense if you went to those. I probably should have pointed that out ;)

See, I can understand maybe one or two and altering the description of maybe a skill or two, but how many extra skills do you need? The only one I think that would be of use to the system would be bringing back the Craft skills and making the process of creating items more direct, but that's about it. I'm a bit on the fence about making a skill like Endurance, even though I can sort of understand its usefulness. It really just seems like Constitution Saving Throws already do what that would.

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Yeah, we debated all the new skills. In fact, we have discussed a 'master skill list' since 3E. WE added a few to suit our games. I do not want to derail your warforged thread. I just thought you might find something of use for you own warforged. (FWIW: Endurance is for those checks regarding extended activity; CON saves more sudden assaults on the body. Even the rules have these as CON checks not saves, so we kept the skill we had in our list ;)).

Remove ads