D&D Movie/TV Honor Among Thieves (HAT) - who is/will be recording *every single* D&D thing that happens?

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
So...

Is some enterprising someone planning to record every single spell, action, bonus action, skill check, etc that happens in the movie? Maybe someone has already done it for the trailers?

Example - when the black dragon flies overhead and does their breath weapon, I'd say it seems like x% of the soldiers on the ground failed their Dex saving throw

Bonus points if some D&D edition rules genius(es) wants to do it for more than just 5e

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Honestly, I am just going to try and enjoy the film for the experience. Finding all the Easter eggs and listening to all the bickering sounds exhausting. I'll just let the internets record every single whatever.
Well yes, I don't want to do it - I'm wondering if someone has already started to do it and will continue when the full film comes out? I am looking for the resource on the internets

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Someone probably will once it is available for streaming/on-demand/at-home viewing. Doing it in a theater without pause or rewind would get very expensive and take a lot of time! :ROFLMAO:

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Reports out today are that the movie is 2 hours and 17 minutes, that's longer than the average movie (by 7 minutes), but not the obscene length of established franchises

MarkB

Legend
Well yes, I don't want to do it - I'm wondering if someone has already started to do it and will continue when the full film comes out? I am looking for the resource on the internets
Given that there are entire Youtube channels that do practically nothing but spot and highlight easter eggs in movies and TV shows, I'm pretty sure they've got you covered.

aco175

Legend
I hope I do not find myself doing it. I try not to in military movies like when a hand grenade blows up a tank or such, but sometimes it is a bit hard. Might be easier in a fantasy movie.

Remove ads