Hopelessly Hungry Hivemind Hideout

Kemrain

First Post
Mmnngh.. Tired. Morning blows.

I'm at work, and not feeling very well. Have this painful pressure in my ribcage, pushing outward. It's like gas, but too high in my torso. Strange. Any idea what that is?

It's going away. Good. It's icing out. Not snowing, as that would imply that snow is falling from the sky. It's icing. I had to scrape a layer of thick wet sleet off my car this morning. It was fun, if by fun I mean it made me want to throw up.

But, as much as I try, not all is bad in life. I have half of another short story written. This is good. I don't like what I have, but having something is a bigger step than not having something. You can't edit a blank page. I was feeling a little manic the other day, and wrote. I don't think I'm going to feel so inspired today, and the second half of the story will suck. I hope not. I actually seem to have a few fans, and I want to screw with their fragile little minds, not make them stop liking me. That kinda prevents fragile mind screwing.

Wow I'm rambling. It occurs to me that I'm not writing anything truely productive right now, so, bah, I'm leaving again.

- Kemrain the Writetastic.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kemrain said:
It occurs to me that I'm not writing anything truely productive right now, so, bah, I'm leaving again.

- Kemrain the Writetastic.
What's so great about productivity?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Darth K'Trava said:
How about a mix between a zombie and a werewolf?
Just like this thread is a mix of a.... um... beehive and a dirty mind? :uhoh:

I got nothing.

Remove ads