Hopelessly Hungry Hivemind Hideout

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Bront said:
There's a christmas song that gets some good air time that makes up for that all.

Sing it!

Grandma got runover by a Reindeer.... :D

ROFLMAO

That song is so funny!! I love that song!

The cartoon was majorly weird. The video meh. Finally saw it when we were at Key West at the Hard Rock Cafe one night.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Bront said:
Not to say I'm supprised they're out there, but you're the first person I've heard of who has spoken out agaist the prejudicial nature of the season. However, I agree that you should't be subjected baring particular circumstances (such as working a retail job).

Or fast food. We have to listen to that drivel too.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
I thought it was about Jesus. I agree with you on what it is about.

That was for all who don't believe in the REAL reason for the holiday like we do. I like this church sign I saw, that said "Merry CHRISTmas". :)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I'm an atheist, and I don't have a problem with any of the songs for the most part, as I think that holiday spirit can be a good thing in general, but there are a few of the carols that get heavily religious that I really don't like. I was pissed in high school French class where the teacher made us sing along with friend songs like "Il est né le divin enfant" (which means The divine child is born, and it goes on to say stuff more intolerant stuff) But Jingle Bells or Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer? No problem.

I wouldn't be as pissed if I didn't have to listen to 50 versions of the same damn song every day for a whole freakin' MONTH!! That's what's annoying.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Darth K'Trava said:
I wouldn't be as pissed if I didn't have to listen to 50 versions of the same damn song every day for a whole freakin' MONTH!! That's what's annoying.
I hear you....it is morbidly annoying. That is why I've curbed my holiday listeneing music to what I own.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Frukathka said:
I hear you....it is morbidly annoying. That is why I've curbed my holiday listeneing music to what I own.

For me, that ain't much. I think the only "Xmas songs" I own are "The Night Santa Went Crazy" and "Christmas At Ground Zero" by Weird Al. I don't even own a copy of "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer".

Remove ads