• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hoping the old (new) front page comes back!

The current front page is aesthetically unappealing (ie ugly!)---even if it does provide a lot of link-based info. Also---is it just me or is the front page pretty darn slow?

Adlon

Mortality.net
Personally, I totally love the present main page in black. I'm hoping, and using my 2 rupees worth of influence to keep it as the main page.

I can get Morrus a script for the news, where he can web-add the crap instead of by hand, it would look no different.....

It loads fast, and the red section is bold, stands out, and BOTH 'sides' draw my attention. I WANT to read the red side, AND the black side, I almost feel compelled to check both each visit, though I KNOW the red side is mostly static......

wedgeski

Adventurer
I'm afraid I really liked the original (new) layout when the site transitioned to 2.0, and I'm not a terribly big fan of the new, old-style redux.

Also I like constructing sentences that are impossible to parse!

Remove ads