Horizon Walker Tweak

Bront

The man with the probe
I noticed this, and since I don't have a DMG handy, I don't know if this was a class oversight or an SRD error, but...

I propose we add KN: The Planes to the class list of the Horizon Walker.

It seems absurd that it's missing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I noticed this, and since I don't have a DMG handy, I don't know if this was a class oversight or an SRD error, but...

I propose we add KN: The Planes to the class list of the Horizon Walker.

It seems absurd that it's missing.
You mean the class that gets the ability to master the planes due to extensive study, exploration, and knowledge of the planes doesn't have Knowledge: The Planes already? Huh? :confused:

Bront

The man with the probe
SRD said:
The horizon walker’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance (Dex), Climb (Str), Diplomacy (Cha), Handle Animal (Cha), Hide (Dex), Knowledge (geography) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Speak Language (none), Spot (Wis), and Survival (Wis).
Nope :confused:

Knight Otu

First Post
Heh, usually, the horizon walker won't even have the ability to get to those planes on his own. ;) That's the inspiration behind my third character, a cleric/horizon walker. And though I am far from a power gamer, I've cringed at how suboptimal such a build is. I'm sure it'll be an interesting character, but I'd contemplate a few feats to help with that.

While I'm normally not really ready to change the core rules much, this one seems more like it is an oversight.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yeah, same here. It just doesn't make any sense. And, since the class doesn't get a lot of class skills, it's not like it's that huge of a benifit.

Remove ads