• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Horray for Pip Boy! Good Fallout 3 news (for once)

ShadowX

First Post
I just found out myself. This is amazing, cool, elating, joyous, exciting, cheerful, blissful, euphoric, heavenly, jubliant and, any other adjectives you can think of, news that I have heard in the video game industry in a long time. Lets just hope they don't try a Morrowind in the Fallout universe as I was not that enthralled with Elder Scrolls III.

MJEggertson

First Post
Ya, I think it's great news for the franchise. Bethesda would be my third choice for where I would have liked the franchise to go, but still, them making a Fallout 3 is much better than no one making a Fallout 3!

Breakdaddy

First Post
MJEggertson said:
Ya, I think it's great news for the franchise. Bethesda would be my third choice for where I would have liked the franchise to go, but still, them making a Fallout 3 is much better than no one making a Fallout 3!

Blizzard being your second choice?

MJEggertson

First Post
Breakdaddy said:
Blizzard being your second choice?

Heh, Blizzard? RPG? No. :)

Second choice would have been Troika, behind a first choice of Obsidian. Both because they have people whose work I really like and have made games I like (including some pervious Fallout titles). I like Bethesda too, I've just not been too fond of any of their games.

Last edited:

Chorn

First Post
This is great news, but I worry about the fact that it might not be Van Buren. They have the franchise rights, but did they manage to get the rights to the nearly completed Van Buren? Don't get me wrong, Bethesda is a great developer and all but do they have the talents of some of the people who worked at Black Isle? Besides, it'd be a damned shame if Van Buren becomes one of those games that just gets buried without seeing the light of day despite being almost finished.

Remove ads