• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hosting Compiled Story Hours

KidCthulhu

First Post
What a great idea, Morrus! ;). This will give me the chance to read all those story hours that were already in progress when I joined the board.

KidCthulhu

First Post
I also want to know if you can include links to individual webpages. Sagiro has his story hour on his webpage, and I can send you the link and a blurb for that.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
If somebody wants to put his story in html, in one of my sites I have lots of webspace, so I could host it in html format, in your own folder at my site www.dorwstar.com (that means, your story would be placed at www.drowstar.com/yournamehere or yournamehere.drowstar.com) and you could give Morrus the link to the story.

If interested, just drop me an e-mail...

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Indication of storyhour success...

I was unable to access the storyhour page!

HTTP 403.9 - Access Forbidden: Too many users are connected
Internet Information Services

There's a whole lotta people with a whole lotta catchin up to do!

Cheers!

Gez

First Post
Somewhat OT:

Hey, Horacio, I know you can read French, so could you tell me what you think of my Northern Journey ? I don't think I'll need hosting (free.fr is kind enough to provide nigh unlimited space), but I'd like to get your opinion on my style - since if I were to write storyhours here you would probably be one of my very few readers ;) ...

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Gez said:
Somewhat OT:

Hey, Horacio, I know you can read French, so could you tell me what you think of my Northern Journey ? I don't think I'll need hosting (free.fr is kind enough to provide nigh unlimited space), but I'd like to get your opinion on my style - since if I were to write storyhours here you would probably be one of my very few readers ;) ...

I like it! Write Story Hour now! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads