• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

House Rules - D10 Elements

Grail Quest

First Post
What is D10? Here is just a fraction of the possibilities! IMAGINE:

* no longer having to agonize over which skills are class and cross-class
* no longer looking up class progression charts
* no longer having boring character levels where you get nothing except another hit die

* shaping and evolving your character exactly the way you want, without having to jigsaw a half dozen character classes together
* putting your character through a mid-life career change without having to reconstruct your character over a mismash of levels and classes

It contains innovations such as :

* classless development
* revised skill chart, with some feats folded into skills

* corrected and expanded size chart
* no maximum or minimum size
* new interpretations of what size does
* separation of size and mass - allowing for correct Strength scores for Climb, Jump, and Swim

* new take on putting together monsters

* the elements of weapons and armor

and much, much, more.

Use it in whole or in part or just for inspiration.

Disclaimer: This is a d20 "mod" personal project, and is in no way meant to imply backing or production from any publisher.

Constructive Feedback to: grail_quest@hotmail.com

glass

(he, him)
Grail Quest said:
* classless development
* revised skill chart, with some feats folded into skills
People were claiming that classless systems were innovative 20 years ago, and they were wrong then.

Grail Quest said:
Constructive Feedback to: grail_quest@hotmail.com

Constructive feedback on what? Your post seems to only contain advertising, not any actual substance.

glass.

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
Care to tell us anything about this system? Like, other than broad, sweeping generalities?

Right now this thread looks pretty spammy to me.

Zoatebix

Working on it
If you guys go to the "http://www.freewebs.com/d20elements/" address in his Sig, you'll find his document. Heck, just follow this: http://www.freewebs.com/d20elements/D10.zip

I downloaded and skimmed a previous version of his stuff and it was all pretty decent, though not exactly what I was looking for. Heck - I still don't quite know what I'm looking for. I had a thought about looking at his stuff, Livesystem, Buy the Numbers, and whatever other point-ish d20 things I could get my hands on and seeing comparing, but I just haven't had the time.

glass

(he, him)
Hodgie said:
I think this same thing was posted a few months back with similar contentlessness and a similar response.

IIRC, there was a similar thread, with similar overbown advertspeak nonsense, a while back (only back then it was d20 Elements), but it did at least have something attached to it.

glass.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads