How busy are you?

Alek

First Post
I'm in military tech school to become an air traffic controller for the USAF.

14 hour duty day + working out + study groups + sleep = no time.

Well, mostly no time.

Weekends and the occasional non duty day Friday are devoted to screwing around in southern Mississippi and being designated driver/decoy for my buddies.

Annamaria

First Post
Classes four days a week, interning in a middle school one day a week and a job as an RA that sucks most of the life outta me. Combine that with an increasing social life and you have me here less than once a week.

Woodrow Blake

First Post
Well when i am not rp'ing...lets see, I work 40 hours a week..I try not to neglect my xbox 360...I am a drummer for a band so thats always fun. So for all you metalheads who love your metal check us out, www.myspace.com/blackjesusvomit ...yes, thats our name, and in all fairness to me, the band was named prior to me joining...Oh and I love my booze, so that tends to take up lots of time as well.

I'm at university 5 days a week myself, and work part-time the other days - recently entered exam period so for the last month have been doing nothing but study and last minute assignments.

Normally however, when I'm not RPing here in my free time I'm RPing on tabletop. I'm involved in 7 tabletop games at the moment (GM 2 star wars campaigns, an Eberron Campaign, and am a player in a Serenity RPG, another Eberron Campaign, a 2nd edition AD&D campaign, and a mutant and masterminds campaign.) Not all of course run at the same time (some are periodically on hiatus during the year, at which point I focus on other campaigns, usually end up switching back half way through the year), others are still in the development phases and others are in development hell since their initial conception (see serenity campaign, which hasn't continued in over a year since the first session... :mad: ).

On the plus side, at least I got a cool 'serenity' photoshop done of tyrian back when it first started http://www.geocities.com/flammabledragon/serenity.gif

Kirion Violatta

First Post
Alek said:
I'm in military tech school to become an air traffic controller for the USAF.

14 hour duty day + working out + study groups + sleep = no time.

Well, mostly no time.

Weekends and the occasional non duty day Friday are devoted to screwing around in southern Mississippi and being designated driver/decoy for my buddies.

heh wow so where are you going to get stationed? right now I am at Tinker AFB just got out of Tech school about 3 months ago

Alek

First Post
Kirion Violatta said:
heh wow so where are you going to get stationed? right now I am at Tinker AFB just got out of Tech school about 3 months ago

Look's like I'm headed to Dover AFB in Delaware, what's your AFSC?

Alek

First Post
Kirion Violatta said:
Well I am GAC aircraft maintance. And your AFSC?

RAPCON Air traffic control, not one of those dudes up in the towers. A few buddies of mine are headed to Tinker for on the job training, do you like it there?

Remove ads