how can I wild shape into magical beast?

Sir Draconion

First Post
making a 16lvl wild shaper
druid 5/warshaper 5/master of many forms 6
how can I change into magical beasts via feats , magic items ect. i can olny use Wotc books

here is what i have so far
going with unearth varient druidic avenger
endurence
alertness
quick change (savage species)
exalted wild shape (BoED
dragon wild shape (dracononimcon)
and maybe assume supernatural ability (savage species)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
The only other way I can think of at the moment is the Epic feat at the back of... Complete Divine, I think. Either that or Complete Warrior. It's an Epic feat regardless, though, so.

Sir Draconion

First Post
well looking at my choice of monsters i dont think i'll run out of things
does the assume supernatural feat allow one power per form or only one power like the anti magic cone of the beholder
plus where can i find a master xl list of monsters that i can edit for my choices during game play

whats the rule on templets?

griff_goodbeard

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
The only other way I can think of at the moment is the Epic feat at the back of... Complete Divine, I think. Either that or Complete Warrior. It's an Epic feat regardless, though, so.

I found it in the epic SRD, but unfortunatly IIRC you need to be 23rd level to meet the PreRequ's:(

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Sir Draconion said:
well looking at my choice of monsters i dont think i'll run out of things
I've never found running out of choices a problem. I usually see Druids finding a few creatures they like and sticking to those few. More variety is better but to a point.
Sir Draconion said:
plus where can i find a master xl list of monsters that i can edit for my choices during game play
You mean like the Monster Manual or Monster Manual III?

Remove ads