• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How do the ENies work?

Can someone provide a short description of how the ENnie work? How does one get nomination, how does one make the final round, in the victory speech is it appropriate to thank the academy?

halfjack

First Post
Publishers submit product for review by judges. Judges pick nominees. Public votes on nominees to determine the winner.

Crothian

First Post
I'll add that the Judges read through and listen to a heck of a lot of material. I did it six years and it is difficult to comprehend that amount of work, time, and sacrifices a judge needs to make to get through it all. Then you get to argue with the other judges about what is best.

Harlock

First Post
The Illuminati get together every year in Indianapolis and determine which RPGs are best for their continued domination of the world. After that, money is funneled through a front to Morrus for continuing the ruse each year that there is a panel. The truth is, Morrus has created a slew of alter-egos on the boards and posts from all of them to make them look active. Originally, Eric Noah was supposed to handle this, but he grew too conscientious and decided to expose the whole thing, but the Illuminati reigned him in with threats to his dear Grandmother. For her sake, he kept quiet. If this is my last post, you'll know why.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Publishers submit product for review by judges. Judges pick nominees. Public votes on nominees to determine the winner.

Backing up one step:

Prospective judges are elected by public.

Publishers submit products for review... etc.

Remove ads