• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How do we get our Profile Cover Photos in our messages?

Kurisutaru

First Post
I just noticed my Profile Cover Photo isn't being shown in my messages. Is this true for everyone? If so, does ENWorld plan to change this anytime soon?

Kurisutaru

First Post
Thank you Morrus for helping me out.

Thought if I may be so bold as to ask, how did you get your avatar to be 100 x 100 pixels?

Last edited:

Kurisutaru

First Post
Do you mean you made this website (aka EN World)?

If so, would you please consider upping the pixel / KB size limit to avatar pictures?

I mean no offense but it seems awfully unfair that certain people get bigger avatars than others (even if they did contribute to this site's envelopment).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I mean no offense but it seems awfully unfair that certain people get bigger avatars than others (even if they did contribute to this site's envelopment).

Yeah, I'm not sure I'd ever associate the phrase "awfully unfair" with something as trivial as avatars. There are many awfully unfair things in this world, but avatars on a little D&D messageboard ain't one of 'em! :)

Kurisutaru

First Post
Being the owner has its privileges.

Is making sure we all get worse avatars then then owner one of those privileges? Cause if so, I'll go to a message board where the owner isn't like the top-hated guy in a tuxedo from the board game monopoly.

Yeah, I'm not sure I'd ever associate the phrase "awfully unfair" with something as trivial as avatars. There are many awfully unfair things in this world, but avatars on a little D&D messageboard ain't one of 'em!

All I'm saying is I can't seem to upload a 100x75 pixel image because it just happens to be 2.3 KB larger than the allowed amount yet the admins get to have bigger and better avatars. It might not be "awfully" unfair dude but it's still unfair.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Is making sure we all get worse avatars then then owner one of those privileges? Cause if so, I'll go to a message board where the owner isn't like the top-hated guy in a tuxedo from the board game monopoly.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way.

Fiddleback

First Post
This is sort of along the lines of coming to my house and telling me that my favorite chair is unfairly making me too comfortable.

Remove ads