• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How do you get FREE next quest/adventure with Red Box Redemption Code

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
So I go to the page, as it says in the paper flyer in the Red Box set, there's a bit that says-

Got the Code? Enter it now to download a free adventure.

But nowhere I can see to enter the code...

There's a link to the Red Box but when I click on it it just goes to some stuff about Gamma World.

I know which adventure it is you are supposed to get free, I looked it all up on the message boards at WOTC (and people have been dling it there)- The Ghost Tower of the Witchlight Fens, so I go looking for that, and find it but it says I have to have an Insider Account to access it- which I've already got and am logged in on already.

How the meey heck do you get the FREE adventure.

Pretty please?

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
Worked for me when I did it. Check that you don't have any wonky java script blocker or some such running in your browser.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
There is a pretty big box, just under "Home" that says Got the Code? Enter it now to download a free adventure.

Got the Code? Enter it now to download a free adventure.

As I said in the first post- got that, there's nowhere in the pretty box however for me to enter the code...

There's nothing I can click on in the box to type in...

Goonalan

malcolm_n

Adventurer
I don't remember where to find the code. Is it in the red books, or a separate sheet? I have the Dungeon Masters and Players paper, but that doesn't have a code on it. Thank you for the help, I think one of my kids may have gotten it.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Got it- I feel sucha fool, a mate has been using my PC and his eyesight is... well' he's partially blind, he therefore set the Text Size to Largest which effectively covered up the box I needed to type in the Code.

I thought it looked funny I just couldn't work out what was different about it.

Cheers Goonalan.

Malcolm N the code is on a seperate flyer entitled 'Your next quest awaits', found within the Red Box set.

Jimwise

First Post
I think it may be a browser issue. I just navigated there with safari on my iPad and firefox on my PC and both have a text field for the code on that page you

Good luck!

Edit: Nevermind, ya beat me to it :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads