• As rhyming with "cow"

Votes: 395 78.4%
  • Both ways

Votes: 23 4.6%
  • Neither way

Votes: 5 1.0%

Snoweel

First Post
Actually that joke's been done before too. I think they used a different smiley last time which is why you must've missed it.

ironmani

First Post
I always pronounced it as the same as "cow" But that was before the huge influx of drow rangers who fight two weapon style running around. :confused: I finally got so fed up with it, I banned all drow in my world. When asked by the Drizzit clone why, I responed that they had all left to go to the plane of the elemental forest to be rangers. No lie he asked, "Well could my drow be the only one who was left?" Ggggaaaahhhhh! I could almost strangle R.A. Salvatore for loosing the plauge that is Drizzit upon the D & D world. Of course I would be strangling him because he killed Chewie first. :mad:

Last edited:

Carnifex

First Post
Ah, good to see the old traditions kept up.

Someone should keep a tally of just how often the 'how do you pronounce drow' threads come up.

Snoweel

First Post
Carnifex said:
Ah, good to see the old traditions kept up.

Someone should keep a tally of just how often the 'how do you pronounce drow' threads come up.

It's reminding me of that final expository speech at the end of the third Matrix movie.

Jorath Calar

Explorer
I heard it pronounced in Baldur's Gate 2 as rhyming with Cow...so I've always used that... :)

Oh and I agree with who ever said Salvatore has to be strangled for killing Chewie...

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Last edited:

Deadguy

First Post
As the gods have decreed, always remember 'How Now, Brown Drow?'. Couldn't be simpler! ;)

The truth is, pronounce it as you've always pronounced it - we'll know what you are talking about. The last thing D&D needs is any more divisions! :D

Remove ads