• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How do you search?

italianranma

First Post
I noticed that there's a 'most searched tabs' container on the left of my screen, but I can't figure out how I can create a search on these forums.

Specifically I'm looking through the gamers seeking gamers forum, and it would be very helpful if I could just search for my state for instance.

Merkuri

Explorer
You need to be a community supporter to search. It's one of the "carrots" they use to try and get people to give money. ;)

There used to be prefixes in the "gamers seeking gamers" forum that you could sort on, but I'm not sure what happened to those after the forum upgrade.

You could also try using Google with the "site:" keyword, but that won't let you search just one forum, to my knowledge.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I tried a search through the user control panel...didn't work...said I wasn't a community supporter (though I am).

Help.

Edit: looking to the left, the problem is that I may not be showing up as a community supporter (though I still have my custom title).

Remove ads