• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How do you spell "Iron DM" ?

incognito

First Post
Perhaps my friend Phaomy should mention this is a great way to show yourself as having RB potential.

This IronDM is being done in the Hallowed halls of the RBDM club!

MissWashuu

First Post
Dwarf

Dwarf ROCKS and gets 200 coolness points

(for all the rules lawyes out there, coolness points do stack with nerd points once you reach 800 points, you're so nerdy, you've trancended and become cool)

Drawmack

First Post
Being notoriously horrible at spelling I do not spell anything anymore. Instead I scour the web for a site that contains the words I wish to use and then I copy and paste them. No it's not plagerism and I am using the words but not taking entire sentences. :D BTW: If you believe that I've got a bridge in NYC I'm trying to get rid of.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't one have to be invited into the RBDM circle? I spoke to Old One about this over the summer, but the passage of time occasionally affects my brain :D. I'd be thrilled to join the RBDM ranks...and perhaps even jump into the upcoming Iron DM tournament for my first title defense!!

incognito

First Post
QB:

There is a public Forum, for RB potentials, and this contest is being run in the open forum. Exposure-wise It's hard to think of a better way to impress the RBCs, esp. the elder RBC's (who are Lich-RBs - the worst kind!) than posting in the forum.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads