• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How do you wear a third magic ring?

Three_Haligonians

First Post
Just wear it on a different finger. There is no rule on how many magic rings a character can wear (within common sense of course.. I figure two on each digit makes 20.. less if they call you "lefty"). The rule only states that two of them can be active at any given time.

So, you could take the time to deactivate one and then activate another as the situation calls for. Though.. that's two standard actions you have to use...so it's not a flawless plan but it can do in a pinch.

Incidently, no-one in my gaming group has ever worn a hand of glory because no one can stomach the idea of having a dead hand around their neck. Some people and their standards.. eh?

J from Three Haligonians

Infiniti2000

First Post
Three_Haligonians said:
Incidently, no-one in my gaming group has ever worn a hand of glory because no one can stomach the idea of having a dead hand around their neck. Some people and their standards.. eh?
IME no one wears it because the amulet slot is too valuable to use on another ring slot, when no PC ever will take Forge Ring.

BASHMAN

Basic Action Games
Hand of Glory-- a necklace that you can put a ring on

Epic Feat-- Extra Ring Slot (see Epic PHB)

That is about it...

Remove ads