D&D (2024) How excited are you for the new 2024 edition d&d?

What is your excitement level? (1-5 with 5 being the highest)

Votes: 70 35.0%

Votes: 34 17.0%

Votes: 27 13.5%

Votes: 46 23.0%
  • 5 Most excited

Votes: 23 11.5%

• Poll closed .

TheHand

Adventurer
Voted 1. I have a nice thing going now at my table with a hybrid of A5E and vanilla 5e, and since I supported the ToV kickstarter I’ll probably have some more options to mine from there. I’m vaguely interested in what they did with the monk and druid, but not enough to convince me to buy the new books.

Sulicius

Adventurer
I voted 4. I have gotten a lot of use out of the current edition, and I am excited by most of what I have seen in the playtest documents.

I won’t pre-order the books. I don’t believe that is in my best interest. Maybe if things turn out badly I stick to 5e after all.

GrimCo

Adventurer
Voted 2. More curious about updates than excitment. As a group, that drops to 1 since 4/6 players in my group don't even know wotc is droping half edition update this year and don't even follow news about d&d or ttrpgs in general (and that includes both of our DMs ).

Jer

Legend
Supporter
Excited isn't the right word for me. Interested but not excited. I'm more excited for the 2nd edition of 13th age which is also looking like an iterative rather than major change.

Somehow despite not playing it at all in the last 20 years I'm for some reason much more excited to see that an Ars Magica revised 5th edition is being kickstarted this year.

Remove ads