• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How get issue 12?

Selganor

Adventurer
Didn't get an email either (and unlike with the last adventures, reactivating the downloads from the subscription won't help)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I got this from RPGNow:

the product IS in their order history. ... Maybe there is confusion as to how to find it and they are looking for a new entry not under the original order?

I can't check myself, obviously (I didn't subscribe!), but it's worth you guys poking around a bit in your RPGNow accounts just in case. At best, youll find it is there; at worst, I can let RPGNow know it definitely isn't. :)

cougent

First Post
Hmmm, I got one from RPGnow yesterday and 3 from DTRPG today. And when I went and looked today there is the original link now with 4 downloads left, and 3 more all with 5 downloads left.

Sorry everyone, I guess they are giving me all your email links... hey don't point that thing at me, I didn't do it! :eek:

Psion

Adventurer
I checked my account this morning and it was there. Nothing told me it was there, but it was.

In my account I went to the "View all products I've purchased, with download links" page. It wasn't up top, so on a hunch I searched for "#12" in the page, and it jumped me down to a link under all the other WotBS links.

Remove ads