• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How Many Alts Have You?

How Many Alts Do You Have?

• 0 (This account is my one and only.)

Votes: 75 80.6%

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 4-6

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 7-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-15

• 16-20

• 20+

Treebore

First Post
I have one "alt" here on ENWorld, I used it when I used to post reviews. I haven't used it since. Plus I am Treebore on most other boards I go to (Necromancer, TLG, L5R, and Domesday), or Grimaryl Atyar (at DF I believe), or Mithril Mage (Green Ronin, Dumpshock, and one or two other boards).

Oh, and I used Tree B over on the Kenzer boards.

Irda Ranger

First Post
Only one, which I made when this account got accidentally locked for a couple months during one of the server moves. I don't even remember what the login credential were though. I am Irda Ranger on any RPG-related forum (and at Ars Technica).

Aurora

First Post
For the most part, alts are stupid. I have no reason to hide behind another name. I only have the one account here. I go by a different name on CM though. Here my username is a PC I played, over there I go by my real name.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I have two Alts. One is Knightfall 1972 vs. Knightfall1972 or something like that. Was just having fun messing around with the poster, but it was in a Hivemind and I didn't do anything mean, having being a little silly. And the other was Paradygmatic. I forget the reason I created it. But with the Hive, I was pretty obvious who I was. My Paradygmatic alt last like 3 obvious posts before everyone caught on, the Knightfall one like 1 post. :)

Forked from: Once, Twice, Three times a Hive

As much as it angered me, I can't help but wonder if Reveille's archness was all that unique. I'm sure that most, if not all, of us have at least one or two alternate accounts ("alts") that they post under.

So come clean: how many alts do you have? Count only those on ENWorld, not the ones on Circvs Maximvs or any other board.

*blink, blink*

Woah... some of those names on the list... just scary...

Last edited:

fanboy2000

Adventurer
Like others, I try to be my handle (fanboy), or some variation of it, wherever I go. I may actually have fanboy with no 2000 after it here, but I don't know how to access it if I do.

I don't do alts because I have enough trouble keeping my own single personality. Alts would just clutter my brain.

Last edited:

No alts; it's all Eric all the time.

And I always wondered whose sock puppet you were!

EDIT:

And I try to use MustrumRidcully or Mustrum_Ridcully everywhere I post. I once had an AlbertMalicho account on a Shadowrun forum, IIRC. (I think the forum was called "Nexus" or so...)

Last edited:

Just one. I used to post as Kormydigar but couldn't log back into that account due to technical problems so I made this one. So, really only one account that I can actually use.

Remove ads