• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many attacks?!?!?!?

Ixidior

First Post
Hi there,

i'm going to play in a.. 14th lvl campaing.. but i'm going to be a 13th lvl character. The reason... uhm.. doesn't matter.. xD!

My big question is... if i'm a Rogue lvl5 / Master Thrower lvl5 / Invisible blade lvl3
Str: +1, Dex + 7, Con +2 , Int +3 , Wis +4, Cha +3
BAB: +11 / +6 / +1

Feats: Weapon Focus (kukri), Precise Shot, Point black Shot, Throw Anything, Far Shot, Rapid Shot.

Sneaks Attacks. 3d6(Rogue) + 2d6(Invisible Blade).
Throw weapon tricks:
-Deadeye Shot
-Palm Throw
-Not selected.

Specials:
-Bleeding Wound
-Quick Draw
-Critical Throw

WEapons:
4 +1 Returning Kukri (1d6+1, 15-20 x3)(Critical Throw and Deadeye Shot)
a bag of holding (with a sort of quiver shape to carry a lots of kukris XD!)

So... how many attacks can i make in a full round action???

and how many If i use the double toss??

thnx!!!

irdeggman

First Post
Double toss will give you 2 attacks (and only 2). It takes a standard actin that allows you to throw 2 weapons. A full attack is required in order to gain iterative attacks due to high BAB. This is similar to manyshot (whose limitations are documented via volumes) - basically 2 shots for one standard action but you lose out on iterative attacks since they take a full action to use.

Will a full round action (i.e., full attack) - you can get 3 and 1 more if you use your off hand.

But since you don't have the 2 weapon fighting feat your attacks are at -4 (primary hand) and -8 for your off hand.

You also aren't eligible for weapon focus (kukri) since it requires proficiency with the weapon and a kukri is a light martial weapon that none of your classes grant proficiency with.

So you would get 4 attacks at:

(1st) +11 + 7 (Dex mod) +1 (+1 weapon) -4 (using 2 weapons) and a -4 (since you are not proficient with a kukri, it is a martial weapon and none of your classes give you proficiency with it) for a +11

(2nd) at +6
(3rd) at +1

Off hand +3 (same as primary hand only -8)

A bag of holding will not allow you to draw out items as a free action so unless you have your kukri ready to draw having quick draw isn't going to do you any good.

Normally drawing a weapon is a move action, quick draw allows it as free action.

Getting an item out of a bag is a move action - quick draw does not help since it is not "drawing a weapon" but instead "retrieving a stored item".

Ixidior

First Post
well the DM allow me to use like a fusion between a quiver and a bag of holding to keep all the kukris together in order to use the quick draw feat.

about the other things.. k k.. thnx!! =D

Megahedron

First Post
generally, something like that the dm probably wouldn't micromanage. There are ways for you to carry your items as long as you don't get ridiculous with it.

Remove ads