• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How Many Beers per Gaming Session?

How many alcoholic drinks per PC on avg. are consumed in a typical session?

• None. We don't drink & game.

Votes: 166 54.8%
  • One.

Votes: 45 14.9%
  • Two.

Votes: 33 10.9%
  • Three.

Votes: 25 8.3%
  • Four.

Votes: 19 6.3%
  • Five.

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Six.

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Seven or more. Who's counting?

Votes: 9 3.0%

nerfherder

Explorer
Everyone drives to the game, except for the host, so it's usually either no drink, or a glass or two of wine/beer.

Being from Newcastle, I used to drink Dog when I lived in London, but I tend not to now that I live back up in civilisation. Oh, and Dog isn't actually brewed in Newcastle anymore - it's brewed in Dunston, on the other side of the river Tyne, about half a mile from where I work.

Last edited:

Scribble

First Post
Ah, A HopDevil man, I see. I live about 10 minutes from Victory, but they're really not my thing, unfortunately. I'm more into Troeg's, myself.

Troegs is decent... You knwo what's sad?

Living in a city like SF you'd think there would be a good beer selection... But the store I used to frequent in South Jersey had like 10x the selection of anything I've found in san fran. Sad. :( (especially since the average san franciscan spends roughly 700 a year on alchohol...)

Remove ads