• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many community supporters are there?

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
There was a spike last year at the fundraiser, and there was a drop when a whole bunch of CS accounts expired in July, but I'm just curious about how many CS accounts there are now. Really what I'm curious about is how much money comes in from CS dues, but I'd settle for knowing the current number.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Of course, there will be a pretty large drop in October - one year since the fundraiser.

BSF

Explorer
I expect there will be a drop. Hopefully there will be a commensurate renewal. Morrus, would you be kind enough to refresh our collective memory on how many community supporters are necessary to keep the bills paid? That little reminder might be a good thing. :)

Ferret

Explorer
BardStephenFox said:
I expect there will be a drop. Hopefully there will be a commensurate renewal. Morrus, would you be kind enough to refresh our collective memory on how many community supporters are necessary to keep the bills paid? That little reminder might be a good thing. :)

If he did that people might think that they didn't need to as they would be surplus to requirement.

BSF

Explorer
Ferret said:
If he did that people might think that they didn't need to as they would be surplus to requirement.

Hmm, I suppose that is a possibility. It seems like it is a catch-22 situation. I guess I will go on hoping that people renew again.

Hmm, maybe one of us should start a reminder thread in General come October?

Remove ads