• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many female gamers in your group?

How many female gamers in your group?

• Alas, only us guys here.

Votes: 136 29.2%
  • 1 female gamer

Votes: 134 28.8%
  • 2 female gamers

Votes: 113 24.2%
  • 3 female gamers

Votes: 56 12.0%
  • 4 female gamers

Votes: 11 2.4%
  • More than 4 female gamers

Votes: 16 3.4%

fredramsey

First Post
My group definitely breaks the stereotype of most gaming groups. I have 1 male and 4 female players. I was just wondering what the breakdown was for most groups.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
KidCthulhu's group has six women, three guys. Sagiro's has three women, three guys, and mine is currently at two women and five guys (down from its traditional split of 50/50.)

Crothian

First Post
Depends which group...I went with 3 women as that is what we usually have in the big group. But it could be as few as one or as many as five depending on the personel combination.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Typically, my groups have always had at least one woman. . . sometimes two. . .

But when our last female player moved back to France - It has been nothing but men, baby!

I wouldn't mind mixing things up gender-wise. . .

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
No women.

And if a women were to join 2 things would have to happen:
1) We find a new place to play. My wife believes D&D to be a "guy" thing only.
2) She has to pass the "queen-bee test". If she can't stand it that she's not the center of attention, she ain't playing.

...well actually rule 2 applies to both genders...

Mercule

Adventurer
My group is made up of three couples, either married or engaged. We are split 50:50 or 3:3.

If I counted the pool of available gamers in my immediate sphere of influence, it might favor guys slightly, but not by much.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads