• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many have considered buying EoMR in print?

Nyeshet

First Post
I recently bought both the EoMR and its sequel in print at ENWorld's storefront on Lulu.com. Afterwards I began to wonder how common or uncommon this might be? Are others making use of this service, or am I one among few?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've ordered copies of all of ENP's print products. Most have arrived, but EoM:R hasn't yet. How does it look? Lyceian Arcana arrived the other dya and looks very good.

sirwmholder

First Post
I am planning to have LuLu print me up a couple of EoM-R and LA to give out at our gaming table... though funds are a bit scarce at the moment.

William Holder

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I just got through a copy of Arcane Strife, and it's beautiful. Full colour. A very pretty book!

Estlor

Explorer
I've got EOM:R in print and it looks great. I think the pages even feel a little higher quality than the old WotC softcover splatbooks from the 3.0 days. Very happy, very pleased. Next time I get some spare money I'll have to order Lyceian Arcane.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm waiting to see a proof of the full-colour hardcover version of EOM:R. Assuming it has come out as well as the other books I've seen, it'll be on sale soon.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
They do come out beautifully. Here's a few ENP books from our storefront:

Attachments

• books.JPG
    books.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 95
  • books2.jpg
    books2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 89

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
Gah! The pages are backward in Lyceian Arcana! The rectos are versos and the versos are rectos! (That border is not supposed to be in the binding.)

Please let me know if and how I can fix that for you guys. I have the sinking feeling EOMR will come out the same way.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Pages backward? Mine looks fine (although I don't know what a recto or a verso is!). But I'm flipping thorugh my copy right now, and it looks great. There's the border thing on the inside... I assumed it was supposed to be there!

Have you recieved the WotBS package yet, BTW?

Last edited:

Remove ads