• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How Many Powers do I Choose?

BooleanFlag

First Post
I really hate asking a seemingly dumb question like this, but I can't seem to find the answer in the 4E books.

I'm trying to create a Dwarven Fighter 1st level. How many of each type of power do I choose? Where do I find this information? It seems to have escaped my notice, or maybe it was in another chapter.

Fallen Seraph

First Post
A quick guide to know how many powers you get at each level is on page 29. It is a table for character advancement, on the far left it has numbers for how many at-will, per encounter, daily and utility powers you can pick.

For level one, it is:

2: At-Will
1: Per-Encounter
1: Daily

Note though! If you have a feat (multiclass for instance), race ability (Half-Elf one) or a specific class ability (Wizard's Cantrips). Then this is not always true.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
There's a chart on page 29. You get two at-will powers, and that's the maximum number you ever get.

Cheers, -- N

EDIT: pesky ninjae.

Oldtimer

Great Old One
Publisher
BooleanFlag said:
I really hate asking a seemingly dumb question like this, but I can't seem to find the answer in the 4E books.

I'm trying to create a Dwarven Fighter 1st level. How many of each type of power do I choose? Where do I find this information? It seems to have escaped my notice, or maybe it was in another chapter.
Check the table on page 29 in PHB.

Edit: double ninjaed!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads